General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR is a European regulation designed to:
- Unify privacy rights across the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Strengthen individual data rights for EEA residents
These rights include your ability to correct and delete personal data on the ensurge.com website.
Policies & procedures
Product features & third-party vendors
We have implemented product features that give you more control over your data. We have also contracted with third-party vendors to perform certain specialized tasks, including processing personal data.
These vendors fall into the following categories:
- Hosting: Our platform is hosted on third-party servers.
- Analytics / marketing: To optimize the user experience, we use various third-party analytics and marketing tools to refine our offerings, understand user habits, enhance the platform, and tailor our marketing efforts.
- Customer support / communication: To provide quality customer support, we use third-party tools and services to communicate and respond to questions promptly.